The family crossover Honda renews the face of 2016. In addition to the new VFR1200X Crosstourer, the Japanese brand has updated its X, CB500X and NC750X models, and held in the VFR800X Crossrunner catalog. The new Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X is the reference in the complete renovation of Honda crossover range. Comes with approval Euro4 and impresses with its remarkable electronic software update. Mode S (Sport) DCT change will have three levels of use that allow a more intuitive use, and have a slope sensor. It will still have standard with the combined braking system C-ABS and traction control HSTC (Honda Selectable Torque Control).
It maintains its 1,237 cc V4 engine power of 95 kW (129.2 hp) at 7,750 rpm and torque of 126 Nm at 6,500 rpm. It has PGM-FI electronic fuel injection with 44 mm butterflies, and electronic throttle. The new standard will Crosstourer with 12V outlet.
Besides the usual colors will the new decoration Special Edition, in Candy Prominence Red and Black Graphite, and there will be a Travel Edition.
Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X Travel Edition
The Travel Edition has the following features:
- Trunk can accommodate a full-face helmet.
- Side cases of 35 and 39 liters.
- Center stand.
- Sidebars aluminum protection.
- LED fog lights.
The new Honda NC750X receive electronics and equipment improvements and new styling, with both front and rear LED light cluster. 70 has a higher windscreen for improved wind protection mm. It has a new three-tier mode S (S1, S2, S3) DCT change, and a new muffler for the exhaust. It also has a new fork adjustable Showa rear shock preload. The helmet front hollow now has more capacity (22 liters).
- LED headlights
- Windshield higher to reduce driver fatigue and increase aerodynamic protection 70mm.
- Three levels of S mode in version with Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) to cover a wide range of situations and driving styles.
- New front fork with double valve for a linear and optimum suspension performance in both compression and extension; preload adjustable rear shock.
- Hollow to increased helmet (21 to 22 liters), located in the place where they usually carry the motorcycle fuel tank.
- New exhaust, lightweight and compact, producing a more serious note to the characteristics presses its parallel twin engine of 745cc and 270 ° crankshaft draft.
The Honda is accessible CB500X A2 license in 2016, receives important series updates:
- 100mm high windscreen for protection of the driver.
- LED lights front and rear.
- Preload adjustable front suspension, adjustable brake lever and the revised selector mechanism to improve the gearshift.